Supported by a team of ingenious professionals, we have been engaged in manufacturing and supplying a premium range of Chemical Earthing Electrodes. These electrodes are manufactured at our advanced production unit using quality approved raw materials and sophisticated techniques. Offered electrodes reduces the resistivity of soil for improving grounding system. Furthermore, these Chemical Earthing Electrodes can be purchased from us in different specifications at pocket friendly rates.
- Rust resistance
- Excellent performance
- Less maintenance
- Quick to install
Chemical Earthing Electrodes
We offer earthing electrodes designed to reduce soil resistivity locally & improve the resistance of grounding systems. Our products provide effective earthing, which ensures safety to human life, appliances, machines, equipments.
Further their durable construction provides clients total maintenance free solutions for 10 years and makes them suitable to any application requiring high performance earthing.
Installation method of 'Ash' Safe Earthing Electrode
- Augur / Drill / Bore a hole of 6 - 8 Inch in diameter (as per site condition) at a place where earthing is to be done, to a suitable depth of 2 or 3 meters (Electrode Length)
- Place the Earthing Electrode inside the pit
- Mix the back fill compound nicely with the soil, which has been dug out.
- Re-Fill the empty space around the Earthing Electrode with this compound mix soil
- Pack the soil around the Electrode tightly and nicely
- Again pour adequate water at least 3 - 4 feet around the Earthing Electrode
- Test the earth resistivity of the Electrode and if the result is satisfactory, then connect it with the equipments
- If the result is not satisfactory, then allow the Electrode some time (2/3 Weeks) for setting of the soil and then check it & connect it
- If the soil is of high resistivity, i.e. Semi rocky or rocky soil, use back - fill compound only for refilling the PIT.
- Revolution in Earthing Technology for Domestic, Industrial LT & HT Users
- Very simple, totally maintenance free, i.e. Fit & Forget Installation
- Corrosion Proof, Weather Proof, Water resistant, Maintenance Free, Highly Durable, Life Saving & Cost Effective Solution for the lifetime
- Proper earthing ensures longer life
- Fluctuation of OHMIC value is least (Within Safe Limits).